All pressed and ready to go! In 2 days these bits will be two King’s 8th drummer’s coats.
In response to living-history’s question: The lacework is all sewn by hand. The structural seams of the coat will be sewn by machine.
When these coats are finished they are being delivered to the Lundy’s Lane Historical Museum for use in hands on children’s programming.
- yourfutureleader reblogged this from rathergoodly
- rathergoodly reblogged this from dailyreenactor
- gobbldygook likes this
- living-history reblogged this from dailyreenactor and added:
- shades4355 likes this
- shades4355 reblogged this from scribblersscabs
- tencenturymind likes this
- one-twoo--threee reblogged this from scribblersscabs
- scribblersscabs reblogged this from dailyreenactor
- vigwig likes this
- hussar4 likes this
- enshogirl likes this
- truebluegleek likes this
- reparations likes this
- sonofthegun reblogged this from dailyreenactor
- dailyreenactor reblogged this from sewluvli
- sewluvli posted this